The purpose of this agreement is to stipulate the conditions for providing this service and the rights and obligations between us and the user regarding the use of this service. Applies to
The following terms used in these Terms shall have the respective meanings set forth below.
(1) "Service Agreement" means the agreement for use of the Service concluded between the Company and the User as a condition of this Agreement.
(2) "Intellectual property rights" means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights (including the right to
(3) The Company means AIGIA Co., Ltd.
(4) User means a user who uses this service on a smartphone terminal.
(5) "Our website" means the website operated by our company whose domain is "aigia.co.jp" (regardless of the reason, the domain or content of our website is changed. (including the website after such change, if applicable).
(6) "This Service" means a smartphone application named AIGIA Golf or AIGIA My Page provided by the Company (if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason, the service after the change will includes.).
(Fee and payment method)
(1) Users can use the Service free of charge. However, some functions can be used by charging.
(2) The User may use the Service for one month from the time of billing (hereinafter referred to as the "Usage Period"). If the cancellation procedure is not taken by the end of the usage period, the usage fee will be automatically charged at the end of the usage period, and the same shall apply thereafter.
(3) The user shall pay the usage fee in a lump sum by the Apple or GooglePlay in-app billing method.
(4) Regardless of whether or not the Service is used, the Company will not refund the usage fee under any circumstances.
(5) Even if the cancellation procedure is in the middle of the usage period, the usage fee will not be calculated on a daily basis.
When using this service, the user must not engage in any act that falls under any of the following items or any act that the Company determines to fall under any of the following items.
(1) Acts in violation of laws or acts related to criminal acts;
(2) Fraudulent or threatening behavior against the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties;
(3) Acts contrary to public order and morals
(4) Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, honor, or other rights or interests of the Company, users of the Service, or other third parties;
(5) Through this service, sending information that corresponds to, or is determined to correspond to, the following to our company or other users of this service ・Information containing excessively violent or cruel expressions ・Computer viruses Information that includes other harmful computer programs ・Information that includes expressions that damage the honor or credibility of the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties ・Information that includes excessively obscene expressions ・Promoting discrimination・Information that includes expressions that encourage suicide or self-harm ・Information that includes expressions that encourage inappropriate use of drugs ・Information that includes anti-social expressions ・To third parties such as chain mail・Information that contains expressions that make others feel uncomfortable
(6) Acts that impose an excessive load on the network or system of the Service;
(7) Reverse engineering or other analysis of software or other systems provided by the Company
(8) Acts that may interfere with the operation of this service
(9) Unauthorized access to our network or system, etc.
(10) Impersonating a third party
(11) Acts of using the IDs or passwords of other users of the Service;
(12) Advertisement, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service without prior approval from the Company;
(13) Collection of information of other users of this service
(14) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to the Company, other users of the Service, or other third parties;
(15) Acts that violate the rules regarding the use of this service posted on our website
(16) Giving benefits to anti-social forces, etc.
(17) Acts aimed at meeting strangers of the opposite sex
(18) Acts that directly or indirectly cause or facilitate the acts of the preceding items
(19) Attempting any of the acts in the preceding items;
(20) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
(Suspension of provision of the Service, etc.)
In any of the following cases, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(1) When inspecting, maintaining or updating the computer system related to this service
(2) When the operation of this service becomes impossible due to computer or communication line failure, erroneous operation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, etc.
(3) When the operation of this service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind and flood damage, power failure, natural disaster, etc.
(4) In addition, when the Company determines that suspension or interruption is necessary
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
(Attribution of rights)
All intellectual property rights relating to our website and this service belong to our company or those who have granted licenses to us. It does not imply any license to use the intellectual property rights of those who license us.
(Cancellation of registration, etc.)
If the user falls under any of the following items, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of the Service by the user without prior notice or demand, or You can cancel your registration as
(1) Violation of any provision of these Terms;
(2) When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) When there is a default in payment of fees, etc.
(4) Suspension of payment, inability to pay, or petition for commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation proceedings, or similar proceedings;
(5) If there is no response for 30 days or more to inquiries or other communications from the Company requesting a response;
(6) Cases corresponding to each item of Article 3, Paragraph 4
(7) In addition, when the Company determines that the use of the Service or the continuation of the registration as a user is inappropriate.
2 If any of the items in the preceding paragraph apply, the user will naturally lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to the company or the seller, and will immediately pay all debts to the company or the seller. payment must be made.
3 If any of the items in the preceding paragraph apply, the Company may delete all or part of the data of the Service pertaining to the User.
By completing the procedures prescribed by the Company, the User may withdraw from the Service and cancel his/her registration as a User.
2. Upon withdrawal from membership, if the user has any debts owed to us, the user will naturally lose the benefit of time for all debts owed to us or the seller, and immediately pay all debts to us or the seller. payment of the debt of
3 The handling of user information after withdrawal shall comply with the provisions of Article 12.
4. The Company may delete all or part of the data of this service related to the user who has withdrawn.
(Changes and termination of the contents of this service)
The Company may, at its convenience, change the content of the Service, or suspend or terminate the provision of the Service without notifying the User.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User due to the change, etc. of the Service described in the preceding paragraph.
(Disclaimer of warranty, disclaimer, etc.)
The Company shall ensure that the Service conforms to the User's specific purpose, has the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, and usefulness, and that the User's use of the Service is subject to laws and regulations applicable to the User. We make no guarantees, express or implied, regarding compliance with the internal regulations of the organization, continuous use, or no defects.
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage suffered by the User in connection with the Service.
3 The user shall be responsible for resolving any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. that arise between the user and other users or third parties in relation to this service or our website.
The user shall handle confidentially any non-public information disclosed by the Company in relation to the Service to the user upon requesting the user to handle it confidentially, except with the prior written consent of the Company. .
(Handling of User Information)
2. The Company may, at its discretion, use and disclose the information, data, etc. provided by the User to the Company as statistical information in a form that cannot identify an individual. I shall not object.
(Changes to these Terms, etc.)
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms if the Company deems it necessary. In the event that these Terms are changed, we will notify the users of the timing and content of the revised Terms by posting them on our website or other appropriate methods. However, in the case of a change in content that requires the consent of the user under laws and regulations, the consent of the user shall be obtained in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Inquiries regarding the Service and other communications or notices from users to the Company, and notices concerning changes to these Terms and other communications or notices from the Company to users shall be made in accordance with the methods stipulated by the Company.
2. In the event that the Company contacts or notifies the e-mail address or other contact information included in the registered items, the User shall be deemed to have received such communication or notification.
(Transfer, etc. of Status in Service Use Contract)
The user may not assign, transfer, set collateral, or otherwise dispose of the status under the contract of use or the rights or obligations under this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
2 In the event that the Company transfers the business related to the Service to another company, the Company shall, along with the transfer of the business, transfer the status under the use contract, the rights and obligations under the Terms, the registered items of the User and other customer information to the transfer of the business. and the user shall agree in advance in this section to such transfer. In addition, the business transfer stipulated in this section shall include not only ordinary business transfer but also company splits and other cases where business is transferred.
(Exclusion of Antisocial Forces)
The user represents and warrants that none of the following items apply, and that it will not apply in the future.
(1) The person himself/herself (in the case of a corporation or other organization, including its officers) is an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a person who has not been a member of an organized crime group for less than five years, an associate member of an organized crime group, or is related to an organized crime group. A person who is a company, corporate racketeer, social activist, gangster with special intelligence, or any other similar person (hereinafter collectively referred to as "organized crime group member, etc.").
(2) If the user is a corporation or other organization, the user has a relationship that is recognized as controlling the management of an organized crime group member, etc.
(3) If the user is a corporation or other organization, the user must have a relationship in which an organized crime group member, etc. is deemed to be substantially involved in management.
(4) Having a relationship that is recognized as using organized crime group members, etc., such as conducting transactions for the purpose of seeking unfair profits for themselves or a third party, or for the purpose of causing damage to a third party.
(5) Having a relationship that is recognized as being involved in providing funds, etc., or providing convenience to organized crime group members, etc.
(6) If the user is a corporation or other organization, its officers or those who are substantially involved in its own management have a socially condemned relationship with an organized crime group member, etc.
2. Users shall guarantee that they will not perform any of the following acts by themselves or by using a third party.
(1) Violent demands
(2) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility
(3) Using threatening words or actions or using violence in relation to transactions;
(4) Disseminating rumors, using fraudulent means, or using force to damage the credibility of the Company or interfere with the business of the Company;
(5) Other acts equivalent to the preceding items
Even if any provision or part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions and parts of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable. The remainder of the provisions so determined shall continue in full force and effect.
(Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction)
The governing law of these Terms and the Service Use Agreement shall be the law of Japan.
2 The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance for any and all disputes arising out of or related to these Terms or the Service Use Agreement.
[Revised on March 17, 2020]
[Established on November 1, 2021]